We have rounded up here four coffee recipes that will open your eyes to all the delicious ways to enjoy your coffee. Read on to get all the easiest and delightful coffee recipes that you totally need in your life.
1. HORCHATA ICED COFFEE
Yield: 2 Servings
1 cup blanched almonds
1 cinnamon stick
1/4 cup sugar
2 cups water
1. Combine almonds, cinnamon stick, and sugar in the bowl of your food processor. Grind all the ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
2. Pour this mixture into a large Mason jar, top with 2 cups water and shake well. Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight or for about 8 hours.
3. Remove the jar from the fridge and pour the contents back into the food processor or into a blender, pulsing until smooth. Strain the horchata into a clean jar by using a fine sieve or a few layers of cheese cloth. Discard the remaining almond-cinnamon pieces.
4. Store the horchata in the refrigerator until ready to use.
2. FROZEN MOJITO COFFEE
Yields: 1 Serving
1 1/2 cup double-strength or cold-brewed coffee, chilled
1 1/2 cups ice
2 tbsp. raw turbinado sugar
10 large fresh mint leaves, rinsed and patted very dry
1/4 cup whole milk
Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Pour into a glass and sip immediately.
3. ICED ALMOND DATE MILK COFFEE
Yield: 1 Serving
1 cup almonds, soaked overnight
3 cups water
3 dates, soaked
1 tsp. vanilla extract or almond milk
1. First prepare your almond milk by blending the almonds, water, dates, and vanilla until smooth. Pour the contents of the blender into a nut milk bag and squeeze into a glass until all of the “milk” is released. Set it aside.
2. Start your Keurig and let it to heat up the water. Place a 8-12 oz. glass filled with ice cubes below the machine, Keurig 2.0 K250 Brewer, add the K-Cup® pod, and allow the coffee to brew into the glass.
3. Once the glass is ¾ filled up, pour a small amount of almond milk in. Stir with a spoon and enjoy cold.
4. COLD BREW COFFEE
Yield: 1/2 gallon
1/4 lb espresso ground coffee
8 cups water
Combine coffee and water in a jar and let steep at room temperature for 8 hours. Strain through a sieve and chill.